Fan Club 483
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

[ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**

+4
chachou<3
Narcheska
Emilie
MooMini
8 participants
AuteurMessage
MooMini

MooMini

Féminin Nombre de messages : 167

Dévergentée
Prénom: Vanessa
Surnom: Tim, La Miss, Choupinette, Chipounette, Vanessss, Choupette, Chochote, MaBelle
Chouchou:

[ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Empty
MessageSujet: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 17:51

Question 1 - 'Boxers or briefs'

Bill: "Well, I am wearing something like Boxers but they are tight fitting and I absolutely don`t like if things are dangling about."
Georg: "yeah me neither."
Tom : "Oh I love it if it`s dangling."
Bill: "Ok, so Gustav and me, we don`t like it-"
Tom interrrupts.....
Tom: "Oh, and trust me, there`s a lot dangling about..."
Georg: "Well it just can`t dangle, because for us, it needs to be tucked up."
Tom: "Yeah but there is nothing to tuck up for you."
Bill : "Well enough of that. I wear tight boxers."
Gustav : "boxers"
Georg: "Tight boxers"
Tom: "boxers"

Question 2 - What's your idea of a perfect first date?
Bill reads out the next question.....
Bill : "What do you expect from a perfect date?"
Tom : "That`s my question."
Bill: " Hang on, hang on, where`s the one that I just had, the one with the star? "
Tom: "It`s just there."
Bill: "Oh, ok I just have to put it to the side for the moment."
Tom : "What was the question?"
G2 : "What do you expect from a perfect date?"
Georg/Tom: "With a happy ending"
Bill: "Well.......I don`t really know......errrrm.....because I never really had a proper date. It was always like meeting up with friends and there was this girl too and it could`ve just happened that you and that girl started kissing. But having a date with dinner and candlelights and that you sit across each other......I`ve never had that, but I would love to. I think that`s really nice because I`m quite a romantic but it hasn`t happened to me so far."

While the translator does the translation you can hear Bill saying: "Just do it one after the other. Don`t put it back (obviously referring to the cards) Bill " Ok go on (to the boys) Toooom!!!!!" ( like saying to him....go on then ).
Tom: "OK I don`t have to answer to this one."

Question 3 - What's your best chat-up line?
Tom: "What`s the best chat up line?"
Bill : "I never use chat up lines to talk to a girl, that`s too old fashioned."
Tom: "The cool thing is to chat up a girl without having to use one. That does work for me but not for the others."
Bill: "Well you just don`t walk up to a girl and say 'hey sweetie, how are you' That`s daft! You just start talking. But a chat up line is always very poor no matter what you say."

Question 4 - Bill, you're a style icon - ever thought about designing clothes?
Bill: "OK, hang on I pick this one."
Bill (reads out question): "Meanwhile you`re a style icon, did you ever think about having your own design line?" (he can`t finish the sentence because the others start laughing and say: "yeah, right")..........
Bill: "I knew why I picked this one. That`s because of my stripey trousers.(defending himself)
Bill : "Yes I have. I used to design my own clothes.
Tom ( to the translator ): "I think we have to translate the question too." The translator says that she will do it afterwards.
Bill: "Yeah I used to change the design of T-Shirts and I still do sometimes. Just changing the design of things that I buy. And I really enjoy that and could imagine to do that at some point. To design some fashion items, I would really enjoy doing that. And one thing that`s really annoying and makes me angry, that there are more clothes for women than for men. And you could expect that the first thing that I would design, is a collection for men. Because it`s just shit that men can never find anything. If you go into a departement store, I swear that you always have two floors of womens and girls clothes and then there`s just one corner for men, with three T-Shirts. So yeah, I could imagine doing that."
The translator starts translating........Bill interrupts: " Oh you forgot to mention the style icon bit"......they laugh!

Question 5 - Georg, you have a very wicked smile; does it ever get you into trouble?
Georg: "Georg, you have a very cheeky grin. Does that get you into trouble sometimes?"
Tom: "That`s pure trouble. If he grins at a girl like that, you can be sure he`ll get a slap."
Bill: "Yeah, he`s got such a cheeky face that you just want to punch sometimes. I noticed that too. So great that this question came up."

Question 6 - Tom, do you ever take your cap off, or do you wear it even in bed?
Tom (reads out the question): "Do you ever take your cap off, or do you still wear it in bed?"
Tom: "Well the first thing I do in the morning, is to make a ponytail and then put the cap on. But I definitely sleep without, because I don`t think you would be able to sleep like this. Hmmmmm?" ( he goes ) "I thought this question was about how many caps I own, but well." ( Bill laughs )

Question 7 - Any plans on releasing in the USA?
Bill: "The next question is......Do you want to publish your music in the states" ?
Bill: "Well, we just do it step by step at the moment. But we can definitely imagine doing so. And we`ve just been to America recently, but that was just private, just to see what it`s like. And we really liked it a lot. But at the moment we can`t really imagine doing that, because it`s just amazing that we can be here in England and have the chance to play our music here. That` s why we just concentrate on Europe including England and try to give our best in these places. But we would love to play in the states. But there are no plans as yet."

Question 8 - What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you on stage?
Tom (reads out question): "What`s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you on stage?"
Tom : "Well the most embarrassing thing on stage is, that Georg is there with us". ( Laughter )
Georg: "Yeah I knew that this would come."
Tom: "You knew that it would be something about you, but you didn`t know the joke."

Question 9 - The pointing in photographs - inspired by the Spice Girls?
Georg (reads out the question): "On how many of your pictures do you point at the camera? Is that inspired by the spice girls?"

Hysterical laughter!!!!!!!!

Bill: "Well I must say that I was the one who set the trend. I just started doing it at some point because I must say that photographers are quite rude on the red carpet ( Tom agrees and says "Very rude" ).

You can`t always see it, but they say really rude things to you sometimes. And I found out, very quickly, that they are really easy to please. They used to shout 'Do something, do something' and I mean what can you actually do on a photo? So I found out that it`s enough just to lift your arm and everyone is pleased and they think they have the picture. That worked out for about two years now.
Tom: "Yeah, now we just quickly lift our arm and the picture`s done and we can leave."

Question 10 - Georg, how often do you work out?
Bill (reads out the question): "Georg, how often do you work out?"
Bill: "I just love this question."
Tom : "Me too."
Bill: "As you can see, he`s not working out at all." ( joking )
Georg: "Not really on a regular basis. I would love to more often. But I don`t have the time to."
Tom: "Well one thing that he definitely doesn`t work out enough is his penis. You can really say that!"
Laughter!!!!!
They are choosing the next card. Bill says : "That`s not for me."

Question 11 - Who really gets all the girls?
Bill (reads out the question): "Who`s really getting all the girls?"
Georg : "Well that`s easy, with that picture on top." (The card has Georg`s picture on the top.)
Bill: "I won`t say that it`s Tom having the most, but it`s definitely not Georg." ( Laughter )

Question 12 - Bill, we know you paint your fingernails, but do you paint your toenails as well? [This question had been asked the day before by Katie Spain for her radio show - ensure you tune in tomorrow to find out how he responds to her!]
Bill: "Strange, I had that question yesterday, but nobody has ever asked that question before. Well, no. And one thing that just doesn`t do it either, is men in sandals. So, no I don`t."

Nerveux
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/moomini
Emilie
.Fondatrice Et Administratrice du Club 483.
Emilie

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5842
Emploi : Fondatrice & Administratrice du Club 483.
Loisirs : Gymnastique, Danse Modern'jazz, peinture sur porcelaine, licencié en Théâtre, et surtout Amoureuse.

Dévergentée
Prénom: Emilie
Surnom: Choute; GS; Emi; Crevette.
Chouchou: En tant que présidente, je vais m'abstenir mais sachez juste que j'aime beaucoup les Walt Disney tel Le Roi Lion *sans sommentaires*

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 17:58

Merci beaucoup Dévergentées

Traduc' dispo ici Arrow http://tokio-hotel2.blog.jeuxvideo.com/761104/Traduction-UK-Street-Team-Interview/
http://xtausend-meere-weitx.skyrock.com/
MooMini

MooMini

Dévergentée
Surnom: Tim, La Miss, Choupinette, Chipounette, Vanessss, Choupette, Chochote, MaBelle
Chouchou:

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 18:23

Merci pour la traduc'
C'est toujours mieux en français

Free Hug
Narcheska

Narcheska

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1674
Emploi : Etudiante

Dévergentée
Prénom: Camellia / Lessien / Ou Emmanuelle tout simplement ...
Surnom: Narch[ouille] / Narchouté
Chouchou: Gusti le Roi des Ascenceurs et Beul

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 19:13

Y'a des trucs chelou quand même ...
Ahlalala, ile me font bien marer.

Et c'est la street team UK qui a posé ces questions ?? Gné ?
http://narcheska.skyblog.com
MooMini

MooMini

Dévergentée
Chouchou:

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeVen 24 Aoû - 10:08

Oui c ça, sur Myspace
chachou<3

chachou<3

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2000
Emploi : Ecouteuse de musique a plein temps

Dévergentée
Prénom: natacha
Surnom: Comme tu veux !
Chouchou: Aucun.

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeVen 24 Aoû - 12:08

alala ! toujours en train de s'en prend a goerg XD mdr
meric pour le traduc

http://cookies-power.skyblog.com
Miyuki

Miyuki

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1506
Emploi : Twincesteuse Professionnelle.

Dévergentée
Prénom: Sarah
Surnom: Loulou, Miyuki
Chouchou: T___T

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Aoû - 21:50

Ouaïe la réponse avec le photographe m'a bien fait rire ! Genre Tom il lui faudrait 50 000 relevés de compte... niuhu
http://ewigkeit-x.skyblog.com
stich-ins-glück

stich-ins-glück

Féminin Nombre de messages : 433
Localisation : sur mon ordinateur plus précisément dans la chambre 483
Emploi : étudiante
Loisirs : écouter TH, natation, théâtre, ciné, musique...

Dévergentée
Prénom: Morgane
Surnom: lafolle... XD
Chouchou: Bill est ma préférence... für immer!!

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Aoû - 21:51

Super!!! Merci beaucoup!!!!
http://oome-myself-and-ioo.skyrock.com/
KeLLy
Street Teameur
Street Teameur
KeLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4905
Emploi : Chômeuse professionel :héhéhé:
Loisirs : Ecouter de la musique, danser et Partir en mission a Paris à la recherche des TH ^^

Dévergentée
Prénom: Kelly
Surnom: Kellou! Surnom officiel donné par crew le 26 août à 23h25 ^^
Chouchou: Totalement gustavisé =D

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Aoû - 23:54

oua merci!! je pensait pas qu'ils était au courant de la street team Gné ? mintnant ils faut qu'ils soit au courant de la notre et ça sera a nous de poser les question mouhahahaha xD
http://bleib-Xx.skyblog.com
EYLiiNE

EYLiiNE

Féminin Nombre de messages : 955
Emploi : Lycéenne Hé =D
Loisirs : musique, danse !! et jallais oublié xD nan je dèc !! Tokio hotel

Dévergentée
Prénom: Adeline
Surnom: Zwil....Eylinne.... Madi... Biidiou => donner par Mggle' uhuh
Chouchou: MMmm je les aimes tous de la même manière !!

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitimeLun 1 Oct - 21:46

Mon pauvre géorgounet !!! arrêter !! vous n'êtes méchant je veut bien que vous soyer méchant avec moi ... uhuh * ok je sors *

j'étais éclater quand tom a dis qui lui faudrais 50 relever de comptes quoi que moi qui sais il lui en faudrais plutot une bonne 100AINE xD maintenant vous savez pk il porte des trucs XXL !! xD
http://www.Croque-mdAm.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**   [ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1** Icon_minitime

[ Interview ] by UK STREET TEAM (22/08/07) **Part 1**
Page 1 sur 1